WHEN: 2014 date not verified yet.
If you can help with updated information for this event (or any event on our Website) please Contact PaVendors.
Friday and Saturday, August 16 & 17, 2013 (6th annual)
Friday 4PM to Midnight, Saturday 10AM to 12:30PM
Parade on Saturday at 11AM, Fireworks at 9:30PM
DESCRIPTION: Annual Richland Community Days festival with live music, world record attempt fireworks, parade, Civil War living history and demonstrations, Berlin Fife & Drum Corps, military displays, juried arts and crafts, quilt show, community booths, food vendors, children’s activities, 5K race, games, antique and classic car and motorcyle cruise, fireworks,and more.
- Friday: Scott Blasey of The Clarks, Who’s Your Daddy?, Johnstown Civic Band, Matt Otis, Broken Spoke.
- Saturday: Midnight Graffiti, Tree, Felix & The Hurricanes, Denise Baldwin, Jazz In Your Face, The Conniptions, Johnstown Classic Rockers.
Parade on Saturday at 11AM. Car Cruise on Saturday. Fireworks on Saturday at 9:30PM.
Free parking and admission. Sorry, no pets allowed.
Proceeds benefit East Hills Recreation.
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Food vendors wanted (concessionaires.)
See Website for details and vendor applications.
EVENT CONTACT: Duaine Detrick at 814-288-6035
WEBSITE: http://www.rcdays.com/ or visit us on Facebook.
Links to other Websites for Johnstown Pennsylvania:
- Do Johnstown (A guide to things to do in and around Johnstown PA): http://www.dojohnstown.com/
- Greater Johnstown / Cambria County Chamber of Commerce: http://www.johnstownchamber.com/
- Greater Johnstown / Cambria County Convention and Visitors Bureau: http://www.visitjohnstownpa.com/
- Johnstown Area Heritage Association: http://www.jaha.org/