DESCRIPTION: The 31st Annual Titusville Oil Festival is going to have a new look to it this year. Vendors are back in the park! Food vendors will still be on Washington Street and our Kids Zone will be moving to Central Avenue.
There will be concerts on Friday and Saturday night, car show Saturday after the parade, and a teen dance.
There will be a variety of vendors, games, and good times!
So come join us in our Annual Titusville Oil Festival celebration in beautiful downtown Titusville and Scheide Park Gazebo!
Note! No pets are permitted in the park or food vendor area due to City of Titusville Ordinance.
Any and all types of vendors wanted.
- 12′ x 12′ arts and crafts spaces are $40
- No food items for immediate consumption may be sold in the Arts & Crafts area.
- 12′ x 12′ food vendor spaces are $180
- 12′ x 24′ food vendor spaces are $220
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Forms are available at the Titusville Area Leisure Services Website under “Downloadable Forms.”
EVENT CONTACT: Titusville Area Leisure Services Commission
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 814-827-3741
EVENT WEBSITE: www.titusvilleleisureservices.com
Titusville PA is located in the southeast corner of Crawford County near where the county borders with Warren and Venango Counties.
Did You Know?
The world’s first commercially successful oil well was drilled in 1859 in Titusville PA (Crawford County PA.)
Links to other Websites for Titusville Pennsylvania:
City of Titusville PA (government): http://www.titusvillecityhall.com/
Titusville Chamber of Commerce: http://www.titusvillechamber.com/
Titusville PA: http://www.titusvillepa.com/
Titusville Area Leisure Services: http://www.titusvilleleisureservices.com/