DESCRIPTION: Set along the Susquehenna River, the Fort Halifax Festival event includes:
- Colonial and Indian encampments
- French and Indian War reenactments and characters
- Day-long event featuring period craft and skills demonstrations and vendors
- Free activities and crafts for children
- Free entertainment
- Free admission and hayrides
- Door prizes
- Food and drinks available.
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Antique and collectible dealers wanted.
Other / information vendors wanted (services, organizations, non-profits, etc.)
EVENT CONTACT: Denise Wilmarth at firstname.lastname@example.org