WHERE: Williamsport Area High School,
2990 West Fourth Street, Williamsport PA 17701
(Lycoming County Pennsylvania.)
DESCRIPTION: Annual WAHS Football Boosters Spring Craft Fest event with a great variety of items to include but not limited to: homemade Easter Eggs, fudge, candles, purses, jewelry, pottery, wreaths, primitive decorations and more – too many to mention!
Football boosters will offer a food concession throughout the day and restroom facilities are available.
Craft enthusiasts and crafters we were very pleased with last year’s show. We had many positive comments and a great turn out!
- No electricity (1) 10′ x 8′ space $35, or a double (2) 10′ x 8′ spaces $65.
- With electricity, or in the Commons, (1) 10′ x 8′ space is $45, or a double (2) 10′ x 8′ space $80 (spaces with electricity are limited, are on a first come, first serve basis)
- Any outside space (no electricity) is $35.
- Application deadline is March 1, 2014.
- Vendors must supply their own tables and chairs.
- Set up begins at 7AM.
- Football players and their parents will be available to assist you as needed.
We also do a raffle which helps us to raise extra money for our young athletes. We ask you to please list a specific craft you are willing to donate for our raffle table. You have been most generous in the past and the public truly enjoys the fun. (Examples include candles, charms, towels, soaps, etc.)
To ensure a quality show we appreciate your cooperation with the following guidelines:
No smoking on school grounds.
NO EARLY BREAKDOWNS (before 3PM.)
No subletting of spaces.
No refunds will be granted.
Weeks prior to the Craft Fest, quality advertising will be displayed in the surrounding Williamsport areas.
EVENT CONTACT: Email WAHSFootballboosters@nullyahoo.com
Links to other Websites for Williamsport Pennsylvania:
- Williamsport Lycoming Chamber of Commerce: http://www.williamsport.org/