WHEN: Saturday and Sunday, May 17 & 18, 2014 (7th annual)
Noon to 6PM with VIP Hour Noon to 1PM.
This is an annual event that occurs every May – either the full weekend before Memorial Day or the weekend after Memorial Day.
DESCRIPTION: Taste of Pennsylvania Wine and Music Festival event – the wine festival you all love and adore is back at the York Fairgrounds! Join us Saturday and Sunday from 1PM to 6PM as we bring a sampling of 200 wines from across the state together with live musical performances and fresh food. Enjoy the festival free of charge, or purchase a wine sampling pass to enjoy nearly limitless wine samples in your souvenir wine glass.
Features in 2014:
- Admission for VIP: Don’t wait in the lines! Grab a VIP ticket and get in an hour early. Tickets are limited!
- The Unreasonably Large Beer Garden: “Garden” might be a understatement. Usher in the evening from 6PM to 9PM Saturday by tasting your way through the rich history of Pennsylvania beer. Receive a souvenir pint glass and nearly limitless samples of 60 plus hand-crafted brews. Tickets are very limited.
- Designated Driver Tickets: Designated Drivers are the bee’s knees. Without you, we may not get home safe, or home at all. As a thanks, make your friends pick up the tab on a DD ticket and receive free water all day and a limited edition t-shirt!
- I.D. REQUIRED at the door for drinking
- Pre-sales start March 14th at 9:26AM
- Pre-sales prices end May 16th
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Direct sales vendors wanted (home party vendors.)
Other vendors wanted (businesses, companies, services, organizations, non-profits, etc.)
- What comes with my registration? Vendors are given the space alloted to them as well as two (2) wine passes to wine events. They are not beer passes. During registration you are given the chance to purchase up to 4 extra wine tickets.
- How much does it cost? Standard vendor prices average $200 for a single festival with some vendors qualifying for other discounts. When you fill out the Registration Interest Form on the website, we will take all of your information into account when we send you the final registration form, applying all discounts you deserve. Take advantage of our only discount by registering for all three festivals and receive $75 off!
- What about the weather? Outdoor festivals are rain or shine. We all take a chance on weather and no refunds will be given.
- Registration Process: Registration is complete upon payment. Space selection is based on registration date.
- Cancellation Policy: We understand things go wrong. Trust us…we understand that. While vendor cancellations are considered on a case-by-case basis, there are a few general rules you can work with. (1) If you cancel early enough, you are likely to get more or all of your money back. (2) Exclusive cancellations require you to send a replacement. (3) If you cancel after vendor registration has ended, you can either send a replacement or we will apply your registration fee to the next festival you attend. Early registration discounts are not refunded.
- Employees: Most events are free for all guests and employees. When you arrive at the event, a packet will be given to you containing a map of the event, your free passes, and any additional passes you purchased.
EVENT CONTACT: Brian Dudley at 717-542-4692
Links to other Websites for York Pennsylvania:
York PA – The City of York: http://www.yorkcity.org/