Contact PaVendors.com – and About Us
Before contacting us – please note!
We have a small staff and limited resources (remember everything on our site is FREE.) With nearly 3 million visitors a year, we get A LOT of email and much of it asks the same questions. So please read the information below and perhaps we can answer your question before an email is necessary.
CONCERNING UPDATING EVENTS PAGES – We work on updating the events pages on a continual basis. It is not an automatic process. It is not a quick click of a button and all the dates are automatically changed to the next year. (We sure wish it was that easy!) We contact someone from each and every event we have listed (more than 5,000 events) to make sure the event will run again the following year and to verify information. Or we get dates from the official Website for an event (if there is one.) Many times new dates have not been set, confirmed or posted yet. It sometimes takes several phone calls or emails to event planners to get new dates from them. To make matters worse, most email addresses have been removed from Event Websites leaving us no way to contact anyone for new dates so we have to wait until Websites are updated. And when we do track down someone and take the time to email them – 65% of the time we don’t get an answer back. So frustrating for us! So please do not email us asking when we will have our pages updated for the new year because having to answer those types of emails takes us away from working on updating our pages. We are doing the best we can. We always provide contact information and/or Website links and/or Facebook links for all of the 5000+ events we have listed. You can use that information to email, call or check Websites yourself for any events your are particularly interested in.
PA-Vendors.com is an online directory – we do not run any events ourselves and we are NOT the official Website for ANY event – nor are we the contact for ANY event! Please do not contact us if you want to be a vendor at one of the 5000 events we have listed on our Websites! Use the EVENT CONTACT information we provide on each of our event pages in the body of the page where you will see WHEN, WHERE, DESCRIPTION, EVENT CONTACT, WEBSITE, etc.
Sorry! Information is provided via our Websites only. We do not offer a printed version of our Website (brochure or newsletter) or offer email lists, email updates or reminders. Please use the information we provide on our Websites.
- To submit an event listing – use our form: CLICK HERE.
- To request a revision (or deletion) of an existing event listing – use our form: CLICK HERE.
- To submit a business listing (or a revision to an existing business listing) – use our form: CLICK HERE.
- You can also get to these forms by using the navigation bar that is located at the top of each of our pages – click on SUBMIT EVENT or SUBMIT BUSINESS.
- See our FAQ Page for help with navigation around our 4,000-page Website. Or CLICK HERE for our Site Map.
PaVendors.com, LLC (a/k/a Pa-Vendors.com)
P.O. Box 19, Chicora PA 16025
Linda Hemphill: PaVendors@gmail.com
It is best to use our forms for faster service so any team member can serve your request.
🙂 🙂 🙂
- Linda created and owns the Websites and is in charge of all operations, advertising, and the business in general (and drives the rest of team crazy – LOL!)
- Rich helps our team by making phone calls to event planners for new dates. (He is also Linda’s husband!)
- Paul is our Webmaster, our WordPress expert and technical adviser for everything related to the operation of our Websites (and sometimes our computers, too!) He is our go-to person and we do not know what we would do without him. We are one of his very satisfied customers. For more information about his services, see Oyler Creative – Web Design & Photography.
- Jeanne is our amazing Primary Team Member for our New Jersey Website NJ-Vendors.com – plus she helps Linda with administrative and maintenance duties – as well as the rest of the team whenever or wherever needed.
- Justi is our Primary Team Member for our our newest Websites for Delaware DE-Vendors.com and Maryland MD-Vendors.com.
- Laurie is our talented graphic designer who has designed many of the display ads on our Websites – plus she is our Primary Team Member for PA-Vendors.com.
As Christians, our entire team is very thankful for the opportunity our Websites provide to offer praise to God for His love and sacrifice and to thank Jesus for dying for our sins and providing salvation for us all. Our visitors will find “Words of Wisdom and Inspiration” throughout our Website – some are direct quotes from The Bible, other are quotes from other resources (special thanks to ChristianQuotes.info), and we also throw in some Little Bits of Humor, too!
We love helping the churches, fire departments, non-profit organizations, small business owners, vendors, organizations, and companies with their fundraising and promotional efforts – that’s why we provide this Website. Thank you to our visitors for sharing the information about their businesses and events!
We provide our Websites to make it easier for vendors and shoppers to find events with vendors. We do not provide any guarantees. We do not review events or guarantee that participation in any event listed on our Website(s) will be profitable – nor do we guarantee that any event will have a certain number of shoppers. We cannot even guarantee that an event will actually take place as we may not be notified of a cancellation. We do our best to provide the essential information such as when, where, a brief description, contact information, and a Website and/or Facebook Page (when available.) It is the responsibility of visitors, vendors, businesses or shoppers to decide whether or not to participate as a vendor or to shop at any event. PA-Vendors.com, LLC and it’s Websites, owner, team members or associates are not responsible for the planning, success, result, outcome or consequence of any event.
As disciples of Christ, it is our duty and privilege to follow God’s commandments and teachings of Jesus Christ who said: “Listen to my instruction and be wise – don’t ignore it.” — Proverbs 8:33 NIV. Just as we respect your right to have your own beliefs and principles, please allow us to have the right to have Christian beliefs and principles if we need to respectfully decline to post certain events or businesses that go against biblical teachings.
🙂 🙂 🙂
~~ Return to top of page ~~