Lansdowne Farmers Markets
WHEN: Seasonal – Weekly – Every Saturday from Memorial Day Weekend to late October or early November.
2019 Season: Saturday, May 25, 2019 through Saturday, October 26, 2019
Plus! Bonus Thanksgiving Market on 11/23/2019
Special events planned for 2019 include:
- Saturday, April 20, 2019 – Winter Market
- Saturday, May 25, 2019 – Season Opens
- Saturday, June 29, 2019 – Community Day
- Saturday, July 13, 2019 – Kids Day
- Saturday, July 27, 2019 – Community Day
- Saturday, August 31, 2019 – Community Day
- Saturday, September 14, 2019 – Dog Day
- Saturday, September 28, 2019 – Community Day
- Saturday, October 26, 2019 – Fall Festival & Community Day
- Saturday, November 23, 2019 – Bonus Market
- Saturday, December 21, 2019 – Winter Market
WHERE: Municipal Parking Lot,
30 North Lansdowne Avenue, Lansdowne PA
(Delaware County Pennsylvania Farmers Markets)
Located across the street from the Historic Lansdowne Theater and next to the PNC Bank at 38 North Lansdowne Avenue.
DESCRIPTION: FARMERS MARKET: Weekly farmers market with vendors offering a variety of items including local vegetables, fruits, herbs, meat, poultry, eggs, milks, cheeses, fresh baked goods, homemade dog treats, beverages, honey, plants, flowers and much more.
The Market also showcases a different artist each week and their creations – jewelry, ceramics, soap and body products, photographs, etc. Also featured each week is a musician or band.
See Website for more information and schedule for special events such as Kids Day in July, Dog Day in September, and the Fall Festival in October when extra spaces are offered.
See Website for vendor application.