Backwoods Vendorama – Outdoor Show – Wine Tasting Event
WHERE: The Lannding,
13531 Route 422 Highway East,
Penn Run PA 15765
(Indiana County Pennsylvania Vendor Fairs.)
Located between Coy’s Pizza and the blinker light in Strongstown on Route 422. Signs posted.
DESCRIPTION: Backwoods Vendorama – Outdoor Show – and Wine Tasting Event is accepting all types of vendors and is open to the public.
Admission: $3 per person, 10 and under free for the show. $1 extra for wine tasting and glass will be provided, no outside containers permitted, must be 21 to participate and you will be carded. Your admission ticket will be eligible for an event drawing.
Tasting Feature of show will be held Saturday, August 10, from 11AM to 5PM. Bottle check will be available.
Make sure you are wearing proper footwear for walking around on outdoor surfaces. We strive to maintain the grounds, but it is outdoors. Uneven ground is to be expected. Pay attention to your footing. For your safety it is highly recommended to stay hydrated. Heat related illness is one of the most common problems when being outdoors walking and exerting for extended periods of time.
Any and all types of vendors wanted.
Food vendors wanted – to serve food at our event (food trucks, caterers, etc.)
Flea market vendors wanted.
Non-profit organization vendors wanted.
Commercial / manufacturing / business vendors and exhibitors wanted.
All wine, craft beer, and alcohol vendors will need to provide their own liquor license for this event.
- Vendors can pay by check, PayPal, & credit card thru PayPal
- Checks need to be made out to “The Lannding” & mailed to Kathy Beilchick, 120 Chestnut Road, Penn Run, PA 15765
- There is a $40 return check fee.
- Spaces are approximately 24′ across by 18′ deep. You must pay for another spot if more space is needed. Your vehicle can be parked in your spot.
- We “ONLY” provide your spot. You must provide your own tent, table, chairs and generator if needed. Please be respectful to the event patrons and use a quiet rated generator.
- Vendors are on a “First Come, First Serve” only.
- There is a “General Release and Acceptance of Rules and Regulations” page on Facebook that needs to be accepted and emailed back.
EVENT CONTACT: Kathy Beilchick at email@example.com
Call or text Kathy at 724-840-7664
Please text me your email address and I will send you the space info.
LANNDING FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/The-Lannding-175519096483264
2019 EVENT FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/events/274797050116914